Jack Levine, CPA
Phone: (305) 912-0085 Ext 1002
Jack, a professionally licensed Florida CPA since 1983, is an accounting executive who for over 35 years has been advising private companies and public companies in tax and accounting. Jack has served several companies as an independent board member, as chairman of the board, lead director, chairman of the audit committee, and chairman of the compensation committee. Jack's technical areas of expertise include taxation of U.S. corporations and pass-through entities including partnerships, LLCs, S corporations, and real estate investment trusts. Jack has successfully represented countless clients in examinations by the IRS and state taxing authorities and has extensive experience advising clients with respect to structuring of business and real estate acquisitions as well as estate planning.
• The National Association of Corporate Directors
• Association of Audit Committee Members, Inc.
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami, Inc.
• The Corporate Directors Group (CDG)